Our Privacy Notice sets out how Windmill Printing Ltd uses and protects any information that you provide. We do this to assist in the running of the business and/or to enable our suppliers to be paid and our customer orders to be processed. This also enables us to provide information about our products and services.
The company data we process may include, but may not be limited to, the following:
The collection of this information will benefit us by:
- Data relating to your company (including names, current orders and purchasing/sales history).
- Contact details, land-line and mobile telephone numbers, email and website addresses, contact preferences.
- Logistical information, invoice and delivery addresses, order templates with product preferences.
- Financial information - bank details for suppliers, card details for customers who choose to pay by card (confidentially destroyed immediately after use), payment terms.
- Sales contact activity recording.
Disclosures of your personal data:
- Enabling development of a comprehensive picture of our customers and suppliers.
- Managing our demand for products and services.
- Developing our product and service needs.
- Allowing better financial modelling and planning.
- Ensuring compliance with our policies and procedures and our legal and statutory obligations.
- Management of stock.
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below:
- Service providers who provide IT and system administration services.
- Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, debt recovery representatives, auditors and insurers.
- Government bodies that require us to report processing activities.
- Anti-money laundering companies e.g. ComplianceAssist.
- Third parties to whom we sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets.
We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the GDPR regulations.
We will not share information about you with any other third parties without your consent unless the law allows or requires us to do so, and only within our group of Companies. Windmill Printing Limited does not disclose buyers' information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfilment. In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other third party.
Under the data protection legislation, you have the right to:
- Object to the processing of personal/company data that is likely to cause, or is causing, damage ordistress.
- Prevent processing for direct marketing.
- Object to decisions being taken by automated means.
- In certain circumstances, have inaccurate personal/company data rectified, blocked, erased or destroyed.
- Claim compensation for damages caused by a breach of the data protection legislation.
When someone visits windmillprint.com we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
If you would like to find out more about our data retention policy and how we use your personal data, or if you want to see a copy of the information about you that we hold, please contact Windmill Printing Limited by email, in the first instance (email@example.com
) or by phone, on 01224 828000.
If you have a concern about the way we are collecting or using your personal/company data, you should raise your concern with us in the first instance. Alternatively you can direct your concern to the Information Commissioner's Office at https://ico.org.uk/concerns